I'm not emotionally ready for Avengers: Infinity War and I never will be (Introduction to Danielle Bosma)
My field of study is Media and Culture with a double major in Creative Writing and Marketing minor. Media and Culture deals with my passion of learning about all kinds of media, specifically film. I'm required to double major in the MJF Department so I chose my next passion, creative writing. It's my life's dream to become a film screenwriter and director, with a successful career as an author on the side. My minor in marketing is honestly to please my parents who want me to have the potential to get a "real job." But on the bright side, Dr. Kleiman told me that a marketing minor could help me market my creative ideas to film studio executives and rise above the competition.
My cinema preference is the horror genre. I follow annual horror movie releases and count down the days until they come out in theaters because I'm really cool. Some of my favorite movies are in the horror genre, like The Conjuring, John Carpenter's The Thing, It (2017), Insidious, The Shining, Silence of the Lambs, and more. I also love Marvel movies and give them all of my money. I'm currently counting down the days until Avengers: Infinity War (Part 1) comes out so I can go to the theater and bawl my eyes out as all of my favorite characters die... and then go see it a second time.
For television preferences, I like dark dramas and dry comedies. Some of my favorites include American Horror Story and Gotham, and for dry comedies, The Office and Rick and Morty.
My cinema preference is the horror genre. I follow annual horror movie releases and count down the days until they come out in theaters because I'm really cool. Some of my favorite movies are in the horror genre, like The Conjuring, John Carpenter's The Thing, It (2017), Insidious, The Shining, Silence of the Lambs, and more. I also love Marvel movies and give them all of my money. I'm currently counting down the days until Avengers: Infinity War (Part 1) comes out so I can go to the theater and bawl my eyes out as all of my favorite characters die... and then go see it a second time.
For television preferences, I like dark dramas and dry comedies. Some of my favorites include American Horror Story and Gotham, and for dry comedies, The Office and Rick and Morty.
Comments
Post a Comment